> On Jul 1, 2016, at 10:37 AM, Alex Zavatone <z...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> If we are required to accept a license agreement and there is no place in the
> UI to do so, then there should be a place in the UI where we could click a
> button to accept the license agreement.

IIRC there is something to that effect that pops up on the first launch of a
new version of Xcode.

As Jim says, it sounds like there’s something about the license state that gets
messed up when ‘downgrading’ back from Xcode 8 to 7 — sounds like the server
code thinks the license isn’t up-to-date while the Xcode app does.

Why doesn’t Apple fix these things before the GM release of Xcode?!? Oh wait,
Xcode 8 is still in beta … maybe someone should file a bug report?

—Jens