Alex,

If you want to build for debugging, you can create a new developer cert via ADC
website and add it to the new Macintosh's keychain. You can then use an Xcode
scheme that configures build settings to use the developer team provisioning
profile.

If you want to create an app for distribution, you'll have to export the cert
public/private key from the keychain of the original Macintosh and import into
the keychain onto the new Macintosh.

FWIW, you shouldn't have to manually move the provisioning profiles. Xcode
manages these pretty well in the Accounts setting.

Hope this helps.

Doug Hill