On Sep 16, 2016, at 7:21 PM, Doug Hill wrote:

> Alex,
>
> If you want to build for debugging, you can create a new developer cert via
> ADC website and add it to the new Macintosh's keychain. You can then use an
> Xcode scheme that configures build settings to use the developer team
> provisioning profile.

Already done. All three distro certs are in the keychain.

> If you want to create an app for distribution, you'll have to export the cert
> public/private key from the keychain of the original Macintosh and import
> into the keychain onto the new Macintosh.

Yeah, I thought I said that's what I already did.  Exporting my dev profile and
importing on the other Mac was the first thing I did.

> FWIW, you shouldn't have to manually move the provisioning profiles. Xcode
> manages these pretty well in the Accounts setting.

Yeah, I shouldn't.

> Hope this helps.

WELL, GREAT.  My Apple WWDC issued developer certificate that expires next year
has an invalid issuer.  How can the cert issued by the Apple Worldwide
Developer Relations Certification Authority BECOME invalid by the issuer when
it is exported to another Mac?

This cert is identical to the one on my other Mac that is my dev cert.  : /

Oh.  The parent WWDC cert is expired.  ARGH.

Oh, yeah, I remember when this expired in February.  Now I know the last time I
used that machine.

Fun times.

Thanks Doug.  You got me looking in the right spot.