I don’t understand the confusion. There either is or isn’t a usable feature.

IF there was already a way to create waypoints from the map in 6.7.x or
earlier, I’d appreciate someone point me in towards the workflow. I could not
find it in the manual, and couldn’t figure out myself, too. IF there is a way,
I’d like to learn and share it with my flying buddies, it could help us a lot.

Which was the number of the ticket mentioned, Ramy? I would like to read it,
maybe I get enlightenment from it.
Max, are we actually all talking the same topic or do we have a complete
misunderstanding?

Martin

---