On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 08:59:44AM -0400, Jimi Xenidis wrote:

> This can not be correct, I suppose it should return nothing?

okay.  Looking at the callers for getDeviceModel, it's only needed for
HVM domains and the method/function is only used inside arch.py so I've
pruned it from XenDomain and consequently it's unneeded at all in PPC.

> _uanme this must be one pervasive typo

Hmm, typo x 1, copy-n-paste x lots.

> _uanme again, even that japanese to english dictionary doesn't know
> what it is :)

It's a horse. http://www.pedigreequery.com/uanme ;P

I'll post an updated set of patches shortly.

Yours Tony

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
   Jan 15-20 2007      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!