So it looks like the problem has to do with tftp which apears to have a
64MB send limit. The file is over this and so everything does not make
it. Adding a check for dom0 image size does not good since the image
itself is not fully transfered. Which make since why you get the error:
boot_of_alloc_init: pg :0x2000 of our image is different
at bootup.