On Feb 7, 2007, at 5:41 PM, Jerone Young wrote:

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 17:37 -0500, Jimi Xenidis wrote:
On Feb 7, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Jerone Young wrote:

OK all is well...no fire here...move along. I figured out what
happened.
I included the vmlinux as the DOM0_IMAGE and not the zImage. It
compiled
through .. it is a bit surprising the Xen died though and not during

Thats not user error, that should work, its not smart but is should
work, stripped or not stripped.
So vmlinux can be like 64M which is bigger that our boo_of allocator
can currently handle.
This is our bug, we should simply exit gracefully.

Jerone, could you file a bug with the specifics?

I can though adding a check to try and catch the size (as suggested by
Hollis) does not look like it got far enough in the code to catch it. I
think it's the tftp limit being 64MB (though I could be wrong). I'll
file a bug never the less.

If this is indeed a tftp limit than it is a SLOF bug.
-JX