I have builds of a new dom0 kernel (2.6.38-0.rc3.git0.1.xendom0.fc15) at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2755802 and xen
(4.1.0-0.1.rc3.fc14) at

You may need one or both of the following hacks

Edit /etc/init.d/xenstored replacing the line
XENSTORED_PID="/var/run/xenstore.pid"
with
XENSTORED_PID="/var/run/xenstored.pid"
(I didn't notice they had changed the name of this file until after I
tested the xen packages)

Edit /etc/sysconfig/modules/xen.modules to remove xen-netback from the
list of modules in the for loop then add
modprobe xen-netback netback_kthread=1
to the end of the file. The xen-netback module in xen/next-2.6.38 when I
built the kernel still needed some work and setting this value makes it
less likely to throw up backtraces if you try to use it.

        Michael Young