On Wed, 2 Feb 2011, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 8:43 PM, M A Young <m.a.yo...@durham.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I have builds of a new dom0 kernel (2.6.38-0.rc3.git0.1.xendom0.fc15) at
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2755802 and xen
>> (4.1.0-0.1.rc3.fc14) at
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2753907
>>
>> You may need one or both of the following hacks
>>

> why the kernel is fc15 and xen is fc14 ?

You are right, it isn't very consistent. The kernel is fc15 because it is
actually a xenified version of current fc15 kernel, though it should work
on other Fedora versions, and I use it on fc14 without any
obvious additional problems. The xen package is fc14 because I am guessing
that most people are still using fc14 and haven't switched to rawhide yet.
I haven't tried the fc14 xen packages on rawhide, but I am not aware of
any big differences that would cause them to break.

        Michael Young