OK, now that I have XenMan running on my Ubuntu system, I have a question
regarding the "Image" location in the file.

The examples I see use yast and anaconda.  I have several "base images"
already created as "files" that I usually just copy over and use.  Is it
possible to still use those?

Do I have to use something like:

  yast_installer = ....

or can I replace "yast_installer" with anything I want?

I hope this makes sense??

I look forward to your response.  Thanks! :-)

-Alan Murrell