Hi Alan,

Glad to know u could get XenMan in action .

Yes, you should be able to use your images. This feature is meant for exactly that purpose. installer are just examples.

example,
  my_apache = [path to apache image kernel, path to apache ramdisk kernel, bootloader if any, [] ]
  should work.

Just read a small note on naming this images in readme/online help. Lowecase without spaces are good.

/Jd

Alan Murrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, now that I have XenMan running on my Ubuntu system, I have a question
regarding the "Image" location in the file.

The examples I see use yast and anaconda. I have several "base images"
already created as "files" that I usually just copy over and use. Is it
possible to still use those?

Do I have to use something like:

yast_installer = ....

or can I replace "yast_installer" with anything I want?

I hope this makes sense??

I look forward to your response. Thanks! :-)

-Alan Murrell