Hi Alan
   I realized this when I was replying to Brian... currently xenman does not handle this scenario. Looking at this, there seems to be quite few variations..

- You seem to require swap file setup too. So ur procedure is..

   -- Create directory target/MYUBUNTU
   -- Copy stage/ubuntu_swap.disk.img  target/MYUBUNTU
   -- Copy stage/ubuntu.disk.img target/MYUBUNTU
   -- Create a Xen config file

 Can you please validate your procedure and attach a sample config file.

- Do u use DHCP and hence do not run in to IP/hostname setup problem ?

Thanks
/Jd

Alan Murrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi JD,

I have something similar to Brian. I actually use file-based filesystems (for
now), and so I have several images of different distros that I use.

How would I set that up in XenMan? The (manual) process I currently go
through is this:

- Create directory for new VM
- Copy images for swap and the server I wish to run (Ubuntu, CentOS,
Mandriva, etc.) to the directory created for them
- Create config file in '/etc/xen' (editing the VM-specific parameters, such
as RAM, location of "disks", name, etc.)

That's really about it. I haven't seen how to set Xen up to be able to do at
least the copying of the images.

-Alan Murrell