Thanks for your help.
I'm trying to use CentOS as local distro. I'm using tarball 0.8.1. When I
click on "localhost" on the left menu I have an exception. Here is the
content of convirt.log:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]$ cat convirt.log
localhost remote = False tcp 22 key based auth = False
{'convirt': 'http://www.convirture.com/catalogs/convirt_catalog.conf'}
src/convirt.py:898: GtkWarning: gtk_tree_store_get_value: assertion
`VALID_ITER (iter, tree_store)' failed
  return (treemodel.get_value(treeiter, 0),
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/convirt.py", line 2948, in __callback
    return Coordinator.handle_timer_callback()
  File "src/convirt.py", line 1140, in handle_timer_callback
    cls.stateRefresh()
  File "src/convirt.py", line 1291, in stateRefresh
    (name, node_type, managed_node, group) = cls.get_selection()
  File "src/convirt.py", line 1473, in get_selection
    return cls.nav.get_selection(path)
  File "src/convirt.py", line 898, in get_selection
    return (treemodel.get_value(treeiter, 0),
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 61, in warn
    warn_explicit(message, category, filename, lineno, module, registry)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 82, in warn_explicit
    for item in filters:
TypeError: unknown type (null)
calling cb Expand node localhost
Valid, writable configuration found, using /home/pask/convirt-0.8.1
/convirt.conf
posting success cb Expand node localhost
thread done. Context  Expand node localhost
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/convirt.py", line 501, in <lambda>
    lambda : cb_suc_handle_row_expanded(treeview))
  File "src/convirt.py", line 485, in cb_suc_handle_row_expanded
    Coordinator.handle_nav_selection(treeview)
  File "src/convirt.py", line 1076, in handle_nav_selection
    cls.stateRefresh()
  File "src/convirt.py", line 1291, in stateRefresh
    (name, node_type, managed_node, group) = cls.get_selection()
  File "src/convirt.py", line 1473, in get_selection
    return cls.nav.get_selection(path)
  File "src/convirt.py", line 898, in get_selection
    return (treemodel.get_value(treeiter, 0),
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 61, in warn
    warn_explicit(message, category, filename, lineno, module, registry)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 82, in warn_explicit
    for item in filters:
TypeError: unknown type (null

P-