-- Tarball or rpm ?
-- local management or remote management.
-- local distro, managed server(remote) distro.
-- Clicking on the left meaning, clicking on the arrow
for localhost ?

Level 1
-------
Check out if there is an exception in the log file
when you do this. if so, pass them along.

Level 2
-------
For debugging this one.
-- uncomment print_stack() call in function cb_wrapper
function in src/convirt.py
-- In convirt.conf, change log_file=console, now the
messages would appear in the window from where you
start ConVirt.
-- restart ConVirt
-- Try the op again and pass on the stack trace that
comes in the window.

/Jd

--- Pasquale DiGennaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>