You are most probably running in to

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/revelation/+bug/56744

Which would require a pygtk upgrade to a newer
version.!!

OR see if u have FC or Ubuntu machine that can be used
as a client.
/Jd
p.s. on my box
python -c "import gtk; print gtk.gtk_version,
gtk.pygtk_version"
(2, 10, 13) (2, 10, 4)

--- Pasquale DiGennaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

'http://www.convirture.com/catalogs/convirt_catalog.conf'}
> > > src/convirt.py:898: GtkWarning:
> > > gtk_tree_store_get_value: assertion
> > > `VALID_ITER (iter, tree_store)' failed
> > >   return (treemodel.get_value(treeiter, 0),
> > > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 2948, in
> __callback
> > >     return Coordinator.handle_timer_callback()
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 1140, in
> > > handle_timer_callback
> > >     cls.stateRefresh()
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 1291, in
> stateRefresh
> > >     (name, node_type, managed_node, group) =
> > > cls.get_selection()
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 1473, in
> get_selection
> > >     return cls.nav.get_selection(path)
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 898, in
> get_selection
> > >     return (treemodel.get_value(treeiter, 0),
> > >   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line
> 61, in
> > > warn
> > >     warn_explicit(message, category, filename,
> > > lineno, module, registry)
> > >   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line
> 82, in
> > > warn_explicit
> > >     for item in filters:
> > > TypeError: unknown type (null)
> > > calling cb Expand node localhost
> > > Valid, writable configuration found, using
> > > /home/pask/convirt-0.8.1
> > > /convirt.conf
> > > posting success cb Expand node localhost
> > > thread done. Context  Expand node localhost
> > > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 501, in <lambda>
> > >     lambda :
> cb_suc_handle_row_expanded(treeview))
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 485, in
> > > cb_suc_handle_row_expanded
> > >     Coordinator.handle_nav_selection(treeview)
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 1076, in
> > > handle_nav_selection
> > >     cls.stateRefresh()
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 1291, in
> stateRefresh
> > >     (name, node_type, managed_node, group) =
> > > cls.get_selection()
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 1473, in
> get_selection
> > >     return cls.nav.get_selection(path)
> > >   File "src/convirt.py", line 898, in
> get_selection
> > >     return (treemodel.get_value(treeiter, 0),
> > >   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line
> 61, in
> > > warn
> > >     warn_explicit(message, category, filename,
> > > lineno, module, registry)
> > >   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line
> [...]
=== message truncated ===