Hi,
Yesterday I was trying convirt 0.8.1 on win32, trying to connect to xen
3.0.3-1 on Debian Etch.
I ran into pretty much the same problem: there is no port 8006 being
listened on by Xen (I checked with netstat -na). Isn't the RPC port
8005, or is it not using the Xen RPC server?
I tried using port 8005 but I still got connection refused, even though
netstat showed a connection established to port 8005 for a moment...
Also, there is an option to connect directly with TCP (no SSH). However,
I didn't find how Xen can be made to bind to all interfaces (not just
loopback/localhost). Is this possible (or maybe only newer versions ox Xen)?
Regards
Brecht