Hi
   Great news. Someone added links to bunch of available ConVirt downloads on
ConVirt wiki. We really appreciate this contribution. We are still missing
Debian and Ubuntu distros. Hopefully we will soon get the pointers to them as
well.

  For those interested, Please check out the
http://www.convirt.net/wiki/index.php/Download. I have also updated the main
website download area to have a link to this page.

Thanks
/Jd