Hi all

I'm wondering about the HA aspect of convirture, let me list some failure cases;

1) A given VM host dies.. how do the VMs on that machine get
migrated/failed over to other live VM hosts.
2) Convirture management node dies.. what are the HA options for this?

I can achieve storage HA by using Openfiler, or DRBD replication /
heartbeat of the storage node, so that's ok.

$ echo "kpfmAdpoofdufevq/dp/vl" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'