Hi all,

as the subject already says: I face some warning of the nucleus (with
XENO_OPT_DEBUG on - useful switch) when I call xnpod_delete_thread for a
thread which has already terminated itself by leaving the thread
function. Is this double-deletion illegal? Or is it a cleanup-bug of the
nucleus?

To reproduce: this happens with RTnet over all Xenomai versions (i.e.
through the RTDM layer). I insert and remove the rtcfg module, and this
one cleans up some kernel tasks - and the nucleus complains.

Jan

PS: One open crash remaining on my list - likely RTnet-internal and
uncritical. ;)