Jan Kiszka escreveu:
Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
Hi Jan,

Is there a way of knowing what was the src_addr or pptr data passed to rtdm_mmap_to_user without using the vm_private_data struct? I mean, can I obtain those information directly in the vma struct passed to the close handler? If so, I could pass a more generic struct to vm_private and use those information,making my life a bit easier... :)

I do not see a clean, official way right now. It would definitely be
something you have to obtain via vma_area_struct or something that's
contained in it. The information is likely there - somewhere. But I
doubt that obtaining it would make your code very portable across
different kernel versions.
Ok, don't worry Jan. I was wondering if there was a portable easy way of obtaining those data, like a member of vma struct, but if not, there is no problem. I'll include these values in the private data struct.

Rodrigo.