Em Segunda 20 Março 2006 13:51, Philippe Gerum escreveu:

>I think that you should try convincing Jan that rtdm_clock_tsc() might
>be a good idea to provide, instead of tweaking rtdm_clock_read() in a
>way which changes its underlying logic. ;o)

Yes, that is exactly what I want! :)
I don't see any reason for changing rtdm_timer_read() neither. I think that
the most common usage of high-precision timestamps is for relative time
cases. It doesn't need to be in sync with Xenomai's timer... It is best to
keep things simple.

What do you think Jan?

P.S: Sorry for the last message, Philippe. I didn't see that one at the time.