> This looks like separated issues: fixes of the debian
> directory may go in the Xenomai svn repository, and cause a
> debian package update without a new upstream release. But
> there are maybe other issues ?

Alright, but we should be able to make changes in both the
Xenomai code and the Debian files, independently.
If a package has been released, then if we want to release a new
revision of the package that corrects Debian-only issues, then
we must be able to ignore any modification in the repository
that do not concern the Debian files, to create the new package.

We can do that with either separate repositories, or branches in
svn.

--
Romain Lenglet