People, we have some new troubles:

I'm reproducibly getting recursive faults on termination of cyclictest
via ^C. It's all standard here: ipipe 1.8-02, Xenomai trunk #2469, no
weird patches of mine.

Something goes utterly wrong, the debugger currently points into
xnshadow_relax->rpi_push, and there into some queuing operation. Note
that I have XENO_OPT_SCALABLE_SCHED on in my config, also
XENO_OPT_PRIOCPL. Without XENO_OPT_SCALABLE_SCHED, things seems to work
find. Who did last work on this? What was fixed?

Jan

PS: Found a few more bugs in my latest instrumentation patches. Grmbl.
Fixes will follow.