---------------------------------------
> ---------
>  ksrc/nucleus/module.c   |    7 -
>  ksrc/nucleus/pod.c      |  102 ++++++++++++++++----------
>  ksrc/nucleus/shadow.c   |   43 +++++++----
>  ksrc/nucleus/synch.c    |   19 +++-
>  ksrc/nucleus/timebase.c |    6 -
>
> You see, no more ltt.c, i.e. no more probe module!
>
> At this point, we are already able to use the services of "lttv -m
> textDump" or lttv-gui to display traces from Xenomai kernels as event
> lists. Yes, I tried this, and it works! (Hint: Don't forget to ltt-
> armall your trace points before trying to collect data...)
>
> Yet to be done:
>
>  - Finish the xnltt_log_event refactoring (half done, pod.c is missing
>    yet - with ~30 trace point)
>
>  - Port and update the Xenomai extension over latest lttv.
>
> Well, I'm not looking for work, I'm looking for workers :). Anyone
> interested and available to help with the open topics? Daniel...?

Sounds very good :-) I will see if we can contribute. Jean-Philippe is
working on a comparison between Xenomai and RTOS-32 for
a x86 target system (diploma work) and is currently about to install the
pretty old version (2.6.17) of xenoltt. I will see with him if it makes
sense to migrate to the latest version, at this point of his work.

> Jan

Daniel