On 11/5/07, Gilles Chanteperdrix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/5/07, Bruno Rouchouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Gilles,
> >
> > yes please, if you can send me your script, it would be great.
> >
> > TIA.
>
> Here comes a tarball with the script (called bx/bin/bx2.sh) and an
> example configuration which you can untar in your home directory.
> Please be careful, do not mix the directories used by the script with
> other directories of yours since the script routinely removes the
> useless files (in order to avoid using too much space if you use it
> every night).

I am trying to run this script, so a few words of advice:
- the script parse the output of a few commands, so will not work
properly if your linux is non-english. Add export LANG=C at the
beginning of the script to avoid this issue;
- you will need gpg properly installed and configured with kernel.org
signature imported for the script to verify kernel.org archives
signatures. Once gpg is configured, importing kernel.org signature is
easy:
gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x517D0F0E
- the script will spend a lot of time downloading kernel archives and
patches when you run it, do not worry, this will happen only once.

--
                                               Gilles Chanteperdrix