Markus Osterried wrote:
> Sorry for being intrusive.
> I've already done a quick and dirty bug fix, so final bug fix is not
> urgent.
> Just wanted to know about time schedule.

At least 2.4 is near, but I guess another 2.3 release will follow as
well (due to recently accumulated fixes). So the time is right to pick
this up again.

And although Philippe said he would fix this one on his own, this does
not have to mean no one else would be able to provide an equivalent fix
as well and he wouldn't be happy to save the otherwise required time... :)