Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after some tests, bug fixes and optimizations, here comes a second version of
> the patch-set adding select support to xenomai posix skin.

Puh, a lot of code, and my brain is still full of KGDB stuff I'm trying
to polish for mainline since days.

The approach looks consistent to me. I would just suggest to make the
whole thing configurable, so that it doesn't add overhead to systems
which do not use it.

Out of curiosity: Did you already have a chance to compare a
multi-threaded demo application with one based on these new select services?

I guess your current test cases are built on top of RTnet, aren't they?
Would be nice, also for regression testing, to have some demo for
/examples, e.g. exploiting the CAN stack (because it has virtual CAN,
thus it is usable without hardware).