Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on automated build tests of several configurations of
> Xenomai head. While running them, I found a few issues, and would need
> acks, since it is in parts others maintain.
>
> Alex: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00112.html
>
> Wolfgang: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00113.html

Though I'm not Wolfgang:

 config XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000_PEAK_DNG
-       depends on XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000
+       depends on XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000 && !PARPORT
        tristate "PEAK Parallel Port Dongle"
        help

That's not obviously related. Why do we need it?

> Anyone: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00114.html

If it builds, it's fine (I don't think anyone is using x86 on 2.4 anymore).

> Philippe (check powerpc 2.4):
> https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00115.html
>
> The current status of the tests may be found here:
> http://sisyphus.hd.free.fr/~gilles/bx/

Nice! That's not buildbot-based, is it?