Philippe Gerum wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 14:32 +0100, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working on automated build tests of several configurations of
>> Xenomai head. While running them, I found a few issues, and would need
>> acks, since it is in parts others maintain.
>>
>> Alex: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00112.html
>>
>> Wolfgang: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00113.html
>>
>> Anyone: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00114.html
>>
>> Philippe (check powerpc 2.4):
>> https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00115.html
>>

> We have to include asm/mmu.h to get phys_addr_t defined.
> The default declaration of this type for pre-2.6.28 kernels breaks
> 2.6.20. Better rely on phys_addr_t being defined in linux/types.h, or
> specifically in our wrappers for older kernels. What a mess.
>
> Tested here on blackfin 2.6.3x, x86* 2.6.27-2.6.30, nios2 2.6.3x, ppc
> 2.4.x, 2.6.20, 2.6.3x. You may want to check this against ARM as well.

Ok. Tested in the last run (same address as usual,
http://sisyphus.hd.free.fr/~gilles/bx), and no more traces of
phys_addr_t. The patch is in my repository.

However, we have two more issues:
- a section mismatch issue with analogy which appears in the pasemi
compilations (I guess the issues is there on all platforms, but only
pasemi has the proper debugging option enabled)
- missing PCI ids in the RTCAN drivers when building for ppc with linux
2.6.20.