Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working on automated build tests of several configurations of
>> Xenomai head. While running them, I found a few issues, and would
>> need acks, since it is in parts others maintain.
>>
>> Alex: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00112.html
>>

>> Wolfgang:
>> https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00113.html
>>

> Though I'm not Wolfgang:
>
> config XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000_PEAK_DNG -       depends on
> XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000 +       depends on XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000
> && !PARPORT tristate "PEAK Parallel Port Dongle" help
>
> That's not obviously related. Why do we need it?

Kconfig says:

config XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000_PEAK_DNG
        depends on XENO_DRIVERS_CAN_SJA1000
        tristate "PEAK Parallel Port Dongle"
        help

        This driver is for the PCAN Dongle, the PC parallel port to CAN
        converter from PEAK Systems (http://www.peak-system.com). You need
        to disable parallel port support in the kernel (CONFIG_PARPORT) for
        proper operation. The interface type (sp or epp), I/O port and
        interrupt number should be defined via module parameters.

>> Anyone:
>> https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00114.html
>>

> If it builds, it's fine (I don't think anyone is using x86 on 2.4
> anymore).

I do not think so either, but since we ship this patch, we should
check that it compiles at least... Or remove it.

>> Philippe (check powerpc 2.4):
>> https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-git/2009-12/msg00115.html
>>
>> The current status of the tests may be found here:
>> http://sisyphus.hd.free.fr/~gilles/bx/
>
> Nice! That's not buildbot-based, is it?

No. Only plain shell. Anyway, what dominates the run-time is the
x86 debian-like .config builds. I do not plan to run these tests
after each commit or even every night, only to validate a relase
before pushing it on the download area.

--
                                          Gilles