On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 08:53 +0100, Richard Cochran wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> After updating my ipipe git repo, I notice that you have done
> something new with ipipe-2.6.32-powerpc, back in January.  Previously,
> the Denx bits appeared as "squashed" commits. Now, the Denx commits
> appear individually.
>
> I am curious, what's up with that?

I wanted to rebase on the official DENX stable branch, since my work was
previously based on a dev snapshot, and I did this by fetching+merging
that branch into mine, based on v2.6.32.2; in that case, the changes
appear as individual commits I guess. I did not want to mess with jumbo
patches and the error-prone manual operations they entail.

With ipipe-2.6.33 solely tracking mainline, only the few temporary trees
with not-mainlined-yet features/support will pull from the DENX tree to
get them.