Jan Kiszka wrote:
> The following changes since commit af93ec87f975b387243127090b578d57922b38dc:
>   Gilles Chanteperdrix (1):
>         posix: fix recursive condvar implementation
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-jki.git for-upstream
>
> These patches pass basic testings, specifically our extended testsuite,
> but I'm still unhappy with the workaround. Specifically the fact that we
> lose -EINTR as valid return code for the Native side is fairly annoying.
>
> For that reason, I will continue to work out fixed prologue/epilogue
> syscalls for both skins that up-to-date user space will be able to
> benefit from (native kernel space part is already done). The majority of
> users will continue to update kernel and user space synchronously
> anyway, for the rest we will provide these workarounds here.

Let us calm down, and avoid pushing changes which are worse than the
issue they try and correct. I will not publish anything on these issues
before this week-end. Instead of modifying the mutex-torture unt test, I
will try and write a condvar-torture unit test, which exhaustively test
all the return values of pthread_cond_wait/rt_cond_wait, including
interruption by signals during the cond_wait, and the epilogue.