I configured and built with linux-2.6.32.7 and xenomai-jki for-upstream
snapshot: f98569c8eec5df605f806ff58e789668720805ee. I noticed that you removed
the PTHREAD_WARNSW so I removed the call to pthread_set_mode_np to remove the
following errors:

PosixThread/PosixThread.cpp:1607: error: 'PTHREAD_WARNSW' was not declared in
this scope
PosixThread/PosixThread.cpp:1607: error: 'pthread_set_mode_np' was not declared
in this scope

I am able to run all of my user space application code and unit test code which
uses CanFestival open source CAN library.  I am also able to run the xeno-test
which runs to completion with no errors.  When I run the mutex-torture tests I
still get the following errors which I have not looked into in more detail yet:

r...@mcs2:/usr/xenomai/bin# ./mutex-torture-native
simple_wait
recursive_wait
timed_mutex
FAILURE: timed_waiter, waited 4.110 us
r...@mcs2:/usr/xenomai/bin# ./mutex-torture-posix
simple_wait
recursive_wait
errorcheck_wait
timed_mutex
FAILURE: timed_mutex mutex_destroy: 22 (Invalid argument)

I am now looking at xenomai-rpm branch which one is close to 2.5.2 release?

--

John