Charlton, John wrote:
> I configured and built with linux-2.6.32.7 and xenomai-jki for-upstream
> snapshot: f98569c8eec5df605f806ff58e789668720805ee. I noticed that you
> removed the PTHREAD_WARNSW so I removed the call to pthread_set_mode_np to
> remove the following errors:
>
> PosixThread/PosixThread.cpp:1607: error: 'PTHREAD_WARNSW' was not declared in
> this scope
> PosixThread/PosixThread.cpp:1607: error: 'pthread_set_mode_np' was not
> declared in this scope

This should come with #include <pthread.h>, provided you use
xeno-config --posix-cflags (soon to be deprecated way)
or xeno-config --skin=posix --cflags
to get the compilation flags.

> I am able to run all of my user space application code and unit test
code which uses CanFestival open source CAN library. I am also able to
run the xeno-test which runs to completion with no errors. When I run
the mutex-torture tests I still get the following errors which I have
not looked into in more detail yet:

> r...@mcs2:/usr/xenomai/bin# ./mutex-torture-native
> simple_wait
> recursive_wait
> timed_mutex
> FAILURE: timed_waiter, waited 4.110 us
> r...@mcs2:/usr/xenomai/bin# ./mutex-torture-posix
> simple_wait
> recursive_wait
> errorcheck_wait
> timed_mutex
> FAILURE: timed_mutex mutex_destroy: 22 (Invalid argument)
>
> I am now looking at xenomai-rpm branch which one is close to 2.5.2 release?

the master branch of the xenomai-2.5 repository. As explained here:
http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/Main_Page

in the "Fetching the source code repositories"

--
                                            Gilles.