krishna murthy j s wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me why my questions are useless.
> Such attitude will take Xenomai user group no where.

You obviously have not read any Xenomai documentation or FAQ. So you
should wait do have done so before writing any code, drawing any
conclusion, or asking any question. If you want to make any performance
comparison before doing any of this, you should use the tests which
Xenomai and preempt_rt provide, and compare based on their results. That
is why.

Chances are high that your test is broken, but we can not conclude
before you show us the code.

So now, show us the code, or use the provided tests, or go reading
documentation. But stop asking questions before you have done any of that.