>> Following my tests with PWM generation using GPIO in user space [1],
>> I've made the RTDM module [2] to further reduce the jitter. As a
>> result, jitter was improved, but still under heavy system load the
>> servo motor I am trying to control starts shaking. Now, I fill stuck
>> and hope to get some help here.
>
> What jitters in micro-seconds are you speaking about? What are you
> requirements? I have not found that information yet in this thread.

The short answer is - I do not know exactly :-) .

The long answer is - my goal is to keep servo motor stable under the
high system load. I was unable to find any concrete numbers regarding
the tolerance level of the no-name servo motor. So I am just
experimenting. My recent observations, presented in the blog I've
mentioned in the original post, suggest that 20-30micro-seconds jitter
will force my concrete servo to start the movements.

I was unable to further reduce jitter, so maybe this number is
actually lower. I will try to implement what Gilles suggested (using
timer api) and see if I can a) further reduce jitter; and b) if this
jitter will be small enough to prevent servo from shaking.

Andrey.