At Bela (bela.io) we use Xenomai on the BeagleBone Black for audio. Currently
our resources are pretty scarce, but hopefully from March things should get
better For instance, now that RobertCNelson has discontinued support for
Xenomai on the BeagleBone, we may be able to help with that (incidentally - as
someone was asking - we provide a pre-built image for BeagleBone with Debian
Stretch and  Xenomai 3.0.5 on Linux 4.4 (and some of our stuff too):
https://github.com//BelaPlatform/bela-image-builder/releases).

> We are currently planning a so far internal workshop with Philippe in
> order to discuss how to bring more of our people but also others on
> board regarding kernel maintenance topics. Topics to discussed are
> likely

Either way, it would be great to be able to take part in this workshop with
Philippe. I think it is unlikely that we would be able to travel to Munich in
January, but we should be able to attend remotely, so please keep us in the
loop. I reckon it would be important (if all the involved parties agree, that
is) to make a video recording of the workshop available online for posterity
(e.g.: a youtube live streaming and subsequently available permanently), so to
make it easier for others in the future to get started with Xenomai's
development.

Thanks,
Giulio