Hi,

Wouldn't integrating both projects make sense ?

It seems both share a significant amount of work and similar lack of resources.

Sorry, talking about the "Real Time Linux" project and "Xenomai"...

And sorry for the noise added automagically to my emails. :-(
I should use some other mail account.

Best Regards,
Cordialement,

Stéphane LOS