Hello,

If I may ask, are you using the "boostraps" from Xenomai or some own init-code?
(that’s currently the biggest headache remaining)

 >For my understanding: You need cmake upstream changes to make things
 >work? Or is this project something that could eventually be carried in
 >Xenomai upstream, just requiring some cmake version >= X?

No strict need to upstream the scripts in either Xenomai or CMake, the files
just need to be in the search-path of CMake to be usable (likely doesnt need
anything newer than CMake 3.0 but would need to test this).
I value the feedback from both communities, particularly because I don’t use
anything but the Posix/Cobalt Skin
and getting it into CMake would be the best thing for maintenance.

Nevertheless it could be really helpful to add a headerfile in the Xenomai
distribution, replicating the steps that 'boilerplate/init/bootstrap.c' does,
and allowing to disable parts of the functionality like the main wrapper.
That glue code would ideally be built together with libraries/executables using
it (identical flags and such).
Right now the code is mostly duplicated and placed with the CMake Scripts,
which is not ideal.

Norbert
________________________________

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended
recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or
other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any
attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your
system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You