|
What's the difference between xerces 1.0 and 2.0? -----Original Message----- Once you've got the element, you can
use DOM_Node::appendChild(). Perhaps the problem is that you're using
getElementsByTagName() and you're getting back a node list rather than a single
element, in which case you need to choose which element to operate upon. I think you'll need to send a brief
code sample to get useful help. -----Original Message----- Hi, I want
to add a child node to a DOM_Element. For this I first search for the
DOM_Element in the document with the specified tag. So far so good. But in
order to appendChild to the DOM_Element, I need a pointer to the actual element
in the document. There is no API that gives a reference/pointer to the
DOM_element within the document. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks a lot. Regards. Smita |
Title: RE:node
- RE: appendChild Jesse Pelton
- appendChild Bavishi, Pankij
- appendChild Williams, Rodger
- RE: appendChild Jesse Pelton
- RE: appendChild Williams, Rodger
- RE: appendChild Jesse Pelton
- appendChild Williams, Rodger
- RE: appendChild Erik Rydgren
