I have two DOMDocument classes, doc1 and doc2 with their respective root
nodes node1 and node2
How do I append doc2, with parent node, and all its children nodes and
attributes, etc etc into doc1 as a child so that doc1 looks exactly the
same, only as a child of doc1.
I tried appending doc2 to the root node of doc1. I got an unhandled
exception.
node1 = doc1.getDocumentElement();
node1.appendChild(doc2)
I tried appending the rootnode of doc2 to the root node of doc1. Again, I
got an unhandled exception.
node1 = doc1.getDocumentElement();
node2 = doc2.getDocumentElement();
node1.appendChild(node2)
Essentially what I want to do is this.
I want to take two xml files:
doc1 : <reply>
<error>
blah blah blah
</error>
</reply>
doc2 : <request request_type="blahblah">
<r1>
<r11>
<r/11>
<r12>
<r/12>
</r1>
<r2>
<r21>
<r/21>
<r22>
<r/22>
</r2>
</request>
and create a third:
doc3: <reply>
<error>
blah blah blah
</error>
<request request_type="blahblah">
<r1>
<r11>
<r/11>
<r12>
<r/12>
</r1>
<r2>
<r21>
<r/21>
<r22>
<r/22>
</r2>
</request>
</reply>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]