Hi, On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:19:23 +0200 Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Le samedi 07 avril 2007 à 19:58 +0000, Jean-François Wauthy a écrit : > > Author: pollux > > Date: 2007-04-07 19:58:15 +0000 (Sat, 07 Apr 2007) > > New Revision: 25431 > > > > Modified: > > xfce-utils/branches/xfce_4_4/xfce4-about/AUTHORS > > xfce-utils/trunk/xfce4-about/AUTHORS > > Log: > > I'm stepping down from translation supervision > > Hi all, > > Having less and less time left for coding and since Maximilian is > doing a wonderful work and Daichi is back with us, I officially step > down from translation supervision (I wasn't doing much for some months > anyway). But don't worry I'll be there if help is needed. Ok, thanks for your help since I had joined, I'll keep taking my job as possible as I can, though I don't know whether I have enough time to do... Regards, -- Daichi ISO 639-2: http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php ISO 3166 : http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/index.html
pgpgU6Gb8xMcg.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
