Hello, On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 01:43:44PM +0200, Stephan Arts wrote: > On 4/8/07, Daichi Kawahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi, > > [SNIP] > > > > > > Hi all, > > > > > > Having less and less time left for coding and since Maximilian is > > > doing a wonderful work and Daichi is back with us, I officially step > > > down from translation supervision (I wasn't doing much for some months > > > anyway). But don't worry I'll be there if help is needed. > > > > Ok, thanks for your help since I had joined, I'll keep taking my job > > as possible as I can, though I don't know whether I have enough time > > to do... > > Maximilian and yourself are doing a wonderful job, if at any time you > could use some help, feel free to let me know. I would be happy to > help out where I can.
_o/ (/me too) I should be in the team in a few days however. | / \ > Regards, > > Stephan Best regards, Mike -- Mike (m8t) Massonnet http://massonnet.org/ __oo GnuPG 0--" 0xF8C80F97 ---(_)_"> C4DA 431D 52F9 F930 3E5B 3E3D 546C 89D9 F8C8 0F97
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
