On 4/8/07, Daichi Kawahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi, > > On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:19:23 +0200 > Jean-François Wauthy wrote: > > > Le samedi 07 avril 2007 à 19:58 +0000, Jean-François Wauthy a écrit : > > > Author: pollux > > > Date: 2007-04-07 19:58:15 +0000 (Sat, 07 Apr 2007) > > > New Revision: 25431 > > > > > > Modified: > > > xfce-utils/branches/xfce_4_4/xfce4-about/AUTHORS > > > xfce-utils/trunk/xfce4-about/AUTHORS > > > Log: > > > I'm stepping down from translation supervision > > > > Hi all, > > > > Having less and less time left for coding and since Maximilian is > > doing a wonderful work and Daichi is back with us, I officially step > > down from translation supervision (I wasn't doing much for some months > > anyway). But don't worry I'll be there if help is needed. > > Ok, thanks for your help since I had joined, I'll keep taking my job > as possible as I can, though I don't know whether I have enough time > to do...
Maximilian and yourself are doing a wonderful job, if at any time you could use some help, feel free to let me know. I would be happy to help out where I can. Regards, Stephan _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
