On Sam, 2003-02-22 at 15:50, Dominik Szczerba wrote:
> > Yes, but you're using it with a never version of the X server, with
> > which APM doesn't work.
> 
> not APM, switching back to X from console! If this works I'm fine.

Whatever. :)

> OK, I am beginning to understand the whole concept of XFree. What you
> mean is to come back to 2.4.1, remove old xlibmesa3 2.4.1 and
> install only xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk.

Just removing xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk and/or downgrading
xserver-xfree86 should do.


> what is xlibmesa-gl1-trunk BTW? Is it in CVS version? 

Yes, it's libGL and the DRI drivers from the DRI CVS trunk.

> I just compiled it myself 

Why?

> and think if to install it along the old one or not...

I don't understand what you mean here.


-- 
Earthling Michel D�nzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member   /  CS student, Free Software enthusiast

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to