----- Original Message ----- 
From: Dominik Szczerba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:54:55 +0100  
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Subject: Re: [XFree86] Laptop - Lost ability to switch between LCD and Monitor 
 
> good opportunity to ask. so it is not obvious that if my LCD works fine  
> external display will work too? 
>  
> I have Radeon Mobility 7500. 
>  
> Will it work simultaneously with CRT? I need it for VGA projector. 
>  
> If not, what is the action to take, what modules to load? 
>  
> I have a presentation if a few days and I dont want to get stuck ;) (I  
> never tried it with my laptop yet) thanks 
 
In my case, attaching the external monitor before powering up the laptop, makes the 
video output to be 
displayed on both the laptop LCD panel and the external monitor. 
-- 
______________________________________________
http://www.linuxmail.org/
Now with e-mail forwarding for only US$5.95/yr

Powered by Outblaze
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to