That looks like the new Intel integrated graphics?  You're 
probably going to need to install the newest XFree86 (version 4.3)
to get that to work.


                        Mark.

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Gaasha! wrote:

> 
> Hi!
> 
> I have installed Redhat Linux ver 7.1 on my new P4 computer (earlier I had it on my 
> P3 and it was working fine). But when i installed Linux on this P4, it didn't 
> recognize X server during installation. So I had to quit without X installed. When I 
> logged on to the system through console, and ran the command "startx" it gave error 
> and didn't start X server. I am attaching the output log file that it saved in the 
> /var/log/ folder, namely XFree86.0.log.
> 
> Please, help me configure the X server, I can't work on linux console alone.
> Thanking you in anticipation,
> Gaasha.
> 

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to