hello seniors,
I am about to install RH 9. But in instalation when I
was asked to choose my VGA, surprisingly my VGA wasn't
detected, so the driver suggested for my VGA is
VESA(generic). I choose my VGA in SIS directory but
none of my VGA was listed there, there's only sis 305
and etc.
I've come to xfree site, again surprisingly sis 315
was listed in xfree 4.3's support.
Then I kept installing RH9 and choosed VESA driver,
and yes I can use GNOME. But I can't play game, video
because  the graphic's display is very slow.
So, Is there any solution so I can use my VGA properly
?  
BTW, RH9 uses xfree 4.3, doesn't it ?

Please, forgive if my english is bad.
Thank You


=====
---------------
ody yudah

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to