On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 11:57:53AM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > He didn't *say* SunRay.
>
> SunRay is the only way Sun offers that functionality right now, so it was
> pretty much implied.  You can't do that on a Sun workstation with the software
> we provide (though as you noted, you can get similar results with Xvnc).

Indeed.  It's only implicit if you pay any attention to Sun stuff, Alan.  :-)

And it's almost completely orthogonal to XDMCP (or X itself, for that
matter).

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c