On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 09:28:50AM -0500, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
> You are correct in that all I did was install ncurses-dev to get past that
> error. Now it compiles for about 70min (vs 20min) then errors out. (see post
> from yesterday).
> 
> PS: Is their another group or list I can post my next set of errors to. I
> tried several times to try and bypass the errors to get the compile to
> finish. I know I have to be so close to completion, but I don't know what
> the issue is.

No, I'd say the odds are good that you're in the right place.  Unless
there'sa -devel list I'm not aware of; since what you're building is a
beta, you might be welcome there, too.  If there is, it's likely
someone who's on both lists will pipe up here and let you know.

I feel your pain; I'm fighting with mod_perl and WebGUI myself right
now.

Cheers,
-- jra
-- 
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink                             RFC 2100
The Suncoast Freenet         The Things I Think
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

        Come see Linux Gazette in our new home: www.linuxgazette.net!
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to